Thursday, January 4, 2007

School

I have recently transferred to a real 
college, instead of a community college, and am now in the 
Bachelor program for Visual Communications, aiming for a 
BA in 3D animation.  :)
The classes move really fast, as each one is only five weeks 
long.  I should be done by spring 2009, just in time for my
24th birthday.    ^.^
It's really fun at school except for my last teacher.  We kinda
got on each other's nerves, I think.
I have been drawing on the computer since Newsroom, in
about 1989? when we got our first computer.  I then moved
up to VGA paint.  When we finally got Windows, I had to
learn all about Microsoft Paint.  Now I use Paint Shop Pro 7,
Adobe Photoshop, and am in a class for Adobe Illustrator,
tho it is almost exactly like Photoshop.
Soon, I will be in the animation classes!  I have already had
two at the community college I went to.  They were the
basics for 3DS Max and XSI.  Can't wait to learn more!!




Thank you for viewing!  Next I shall post my portraits.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Rachel! It's about time you put up some artwork and show the world what you can do. How about putting up links to your stuff on Council of Elrond?

dreddnott said...

Very nice. You should become an illustrator! ;)

Why don't you scan and post some of your fancier parchments?

And post some more about your classmates, I'm sure the Internet would be amused.